- RDMS® – Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer®
- RDCS® – Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer®
- RVT® – Registered Vascular Technologist®
- Sonography Principles & Instrumentation
- Ultrasonography of the Abdomen & Small Parts Part-1
- Ultrasonography of the Abdomen & Small Parts Part-2
- Gynaecological Ultrasound
- Obstetrical Ultrasound
- Neurosonology Part-1
- Neurosonology Part-2
- Adult Echocardiography Part-1
- Adult Echocardiography Part-2
- Vascular Technology
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Breast Ultrasound
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Breast Sonography for Mammographers
Licence & Examination Preparation:
Licence And Exam Preparation offers well structured live lecture review classes in TBD weeks, Our faculty covers high yield material, multiple choice questions practice tests, step-by-step guidance needed to master the exam. We also suggest and provide some books that covers all syllabus.Ultrasound Technologists (medical sonographers)(ARDMS):
NOC No: 3216 Employment prospect: GOOD
Minimum entry requirements:
College diploma in A single two-year allied health education program that is patient-care related or Bachelor Degree (any Major)
Ultrasound/Sonography is an imaging technique that uses high frequency sound waves to acquire real time image of the human organs/systems e.g. abdominal contents, pelvis, muscles, pregnancies, vessels, the heart and other soft tissue structures.
This imaging technique helps identify abnormalities and pathologies as well as date and monitor pregnancies.
In Canada, the images are interpreted by the Radiologist in order to provide diagnosis.
Sonographers may be based in the diagnostic imaging department of hospitals or seek employment in private clinics and play an integral role in the diagnosis of patients.
The American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) have different exam and licence as follow course, student can choice any one to pass ARDMS test, they don’t need study all of the course.ARDMS offers these credentials:
We provide preparation for the following: